Can create a link from "Link in Bio" instagram to a constant contact newsletter?

RennertInternational
Participant

Can create a link from "Link in Bio" instagram to a constant contact newsletter?

Thank you for any tips

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RennertInternational,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you give us some more information about what you are trying to link in a Constant Contact newsletter so I can take a look? You can link your instagram account to newsletters using our social media icons. Please click on this helpful article to see how. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KarlaH182
Occasional Participant

Hi Zoe_H this answer does not answer the question. Link In Bio is referring to the link that is in your bio. The purpose of the phrase Link In Bio is to have multiple links/landing page. It's been around for years and companies like Later and LinkTree as well as Tailwind provide a landing page set up with multiple links on that landing page. It is specific to Instagram and has nothing to do with email. 

So when a follower clicks the Link In Bio of your Instagram, it takes them to a landing page and that landing page holds a list of links mostly with pictures so people can reference and then click that link to go directly to the blog post, sales page, etc

Hi @KarlaH182 ,

Have you looked at creating a custom landing page? You'd be able to add the text, imagery, and links you need to it, publish it, then add the shareable link for the LP anywhere you're able to insert links (such as an Insta bio).

If the custom LP doesn't fulfill your needs, the next best options would be to either make a webpage through our website builder, or to use a cloud service to have a simple document with your relevant redirect links and imagery.

Please let us know if my response doesn't address what you need either, and we'll see what other options we have to address that need.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.