Can i add multiple links to one image in constant contact

SeanB206
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, can i add multiple links to one image in constant contact ? Thanks !

6 REPLIES 6
Aaron_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SeanB206,

Thank you for bringing this to the community!  Each text-link, button, or image can only go to a single target.  So the short answer to your question is "no".  If you split the image into multiple different images, then you could have different image blocks linked separately, but you'd have to be careful with how and where you were cropping the images, to make sure that there weren't any display issues on mobile devices.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PhuocN44
Rookie
0 Votes

Aaron_H: I am interested in learning how to split an image into multiple different images on Constant Contact. How do I go about doing that?

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @PhuocN44 

You can try splitting your image through our crop feature! If you upload multiple copies of the same image, each image can be cropped to show a specific and different section.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
drurylane
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I have cropped my image into two and placed each half image into different blocks so I can link each block to a different link. However, there is a white gap between the half images, so it is not appearing as a single image like I want. (I made sure there is no divider line in between the boxes.)

To further complicate the situation, in the CC editor, it appears to look like one cohesive image, but when I send a test to myself, the white gap appears.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @drurylane ,

It's possible that there's an artifact in the old Legacy template you're using, that's causing the slight disconnect between the two halves of the picture. You may need to completely purge the coding from the next copy of your Legacy template, and then try inserting the two halves of the image.

If this issue is occurring in the current email editor, then it's more likely that your email client is automatically adding separation between the two images. It may be easier to simply include button links in the email, or make the image a clickable to a corresponding PDF version, where multiple links could be maintained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
UACExecDir
Rookie
0 Votes

Not good. The system should a link for the web site, a link for a donation page that different from the main page and a link to an attachment if one is necessary. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST