Can i get a second account with the same email address?

SOLVED
Go to solution
EVP2023
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, i need a second account for a different team. Since I manage both teams I need to open this second account with the same email address of the first one. How do i go about it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EVP2023 ,

Yes, however you'll need to make sure the accounts have unique usernames. If your initial account is using the email address as its username, you'll need to update that to something unique before that email address can be used to setup a second login for another account. Once the second login is established, I'd recommend similarly updating the username to something unique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EVP2023 ,

Yes, however you'll need to make sure the accounts have unique usernames. If your initial account is using the email address as its username, you'll need to update that to something unique before that email address can be used to setup a second login for another account. Once the second login is established, I'd recommend similarly updating the username to something unique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST