Can not access account

SueB35
Participant

Can not access account

Can you please send me email as to when it will be back up and running sending you screen shot of issue. It won't let me so when I can log on I will send it to you

Top Answer
William_D

Hello,

There was a system outage today with our cloud service, which should be resolved by now. If you're still having issues logging in, accessing links, working in the email editor, etc. - please call our general support line so they can troubleshoot the issue live with you.

2 REPLIES 2
DanielS2619
Participant

while I'm working on my newsletter, it keeps losing connection. Very frustrating. 

William_D

Hello,

There was a system outage today with our cloud service, which should be resolved by now. If you're still having issues logging in, accessing links, working in the email editor, etc. - please call our general support line so they can troubleshoot the issue live with you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.