We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Can people join my email list directly from the newsletter?

GaleF90
Participant

Can people join my email list directly from the newsletter?

I did not set up my newsletter template myself. I did set up a "text to join" form, and everyone who texts joins the email list directly. But people who click the button to sign up for the newsletter are sent to my personal email, and I have to enter them manually. Is there a way to sign them up automatically? 

I am managing this email for several different civic associations, not for myself. Is there anything like the "text to join" page I can use to sign people up by email that is not connected to my personal website, but that can be used on their websites? They can post the "text to join" graphic, but if there's something else they can post that would be great.

Gail

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @GaleF90,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Yes, they can! Please select this helpful article for information on how to add a Join My Mailing List button to an email. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.