MatthewV107
Participant

Can't Add Contacts

I can't add contacts all day because my contact page won't load

3 REPLIES 3
Kara_D
Employee

Hi MatthewV107!

Thanks for reaching out with your concern. To help troubleshoot this issue I have a few questions for you:

• What browser are you using?
  • Have you tried another browser or incognito/ private browsing? 
  • Did you get an error, blank screen, or something else?
  • Does the contacts page load at all, or is something happening after you take an action such as clicking the add contacts button?

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Kara,

You asked a bunch of questions but never answered Matthew's original question. I just signed on and already I am sorry I did. Constant Contact asks first for you to choose a "style" or whatever you may call it. I did, I filled it in as requested, previewed as requested then it "continues" and then it takes my money! Never ONCE was I asked for a contact list to which this flyer would be sent, nor am I able to figure out how to get BACK to the flyer. I need a PERSON not a robot, to help me maneuver through this. Asking me questions doesn't do the job, CALL ME, or allow me to call YOU, a real person, to get me through or I want my $204.00 back!

Hello @LydiaN49 ,

Kara was asking troubleshooting questions so she could assist the OP.

If you'd like phone assistance, you're more than welcome to call our phone support line. Otherwise the Contact Us and Help tabs in the navigation bar will also show you how to find us, chat support, the Knowledge Base library, etc. When calling in, once the robot confirms what your issue is, they'll get you transferred to the most applicable team.

To get back to the flyer you were working on, you'll likely need to click the "Campaigns" tab on your navigation bar. To upload contacts, you can click the "Contacts" tab.

For more info:

Uploading Contacts

Creating Emails

Scheduling / Sending Emails

Getting Started Overview

Feel free to peruse the Knowledge Base if you need quick references on how to do things, how certain aspects of our system and your account work, etc. When you're a new user, going to various tabs (such as making an email for the first time) will provide you with tutorials and other helpful tips to get started.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.