Can't Save and Need to Refresh all the time!!!!

JunoB
Participant

Can't Save and Need to Refresh all the time!!!!

It's happened to me many times now, over the course of my subscription (in the past year), where I'll be updating an email and I get an error that it's can't save changes or it's a forced refresh and none of my changes are saved. This is completely frustrating and only seems to happen with this program. I've attempted signing out, signing back in, etc. to no avail. 

It would be nice if you would post when you are having system issues and when they'll be resolved so we're not wasting our time working on an email that will be lost anyway. This has me seriously consider why I would continue my subscription with CC when there are many other platforms who offer the same service. Please advise!

This has been going on for a few months already, why is this not fixed!!!

Not happy, you need to address this charging these rates to your clients!

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JunoB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the experience you are having with creating an email. When you receive this error message asking you to refresh your page, is anyone else working in the account or in that same email with you? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

thans Zoe, no it is just me, I am the only one that has access to my account.

Hello @JunoB,

Have you received this same error message in multiple browsers/incognito mode

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.