Can't Send Campaign Email Because Contact List is Not Populating

BDye
Participant

Can't Send Campaign Email Because Contact List is Not Populating

I am trying to send out my weekly email campaign.  I have reached my final step where I select the various lists where I send my email, but those lists are not being populated for me to select.  Is there a work around or any idea when this problem will be corrected? All I can do at this point is save in draft mode.

7 REPLIES 7
William_D

Hello @BDye ,

I'm seeing all of your contact lists populate perfectly fine when I check your emails' scheduling pages. Are you still having the issue? Is the issue occurring in Incognito/Private mode, or in other browsers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JimD96820
Regular Participant

I am having the same issue. I can't send to my contact list

Hello @JimD96820,

You are currently in a trial account, so you can send to more contacts you will have to upgrade to a paid account. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JimD96820
Regular Participant

Hello,

What is the trial maximum number of contacts? What is the purpose of a trial if I can't try it?

JimD96820
Regular Participant

Are you stating that I can't send to any of my contacts?

JimD96820
Regular Participant

I assume the answer is; I can't send to any of my contacts since I am not hearing back from you.

Hello @JimD96820 ,

You can perform up to 100 total sendouts under a trial account (e.g. 1 email to 100 contacts, 2 emails to 50 contacts, 5 emails to 20 contacts, etc.), as a means of testing the email creation and analytics before committing to payment. 

In order to have unlimited sendouts, you'd need to upgrade to a paid account.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.