Can't add images. There is no top bar (Campaigns/Contacts/...) half the time. Can't download bounces

Highlighted
Visitor

Can't add images. There is no top bar (Campaigns/Contacts/...) half the time. Can't download bounces

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Can't add images. There is no top bar (Campaigns/Contacts/...) half the time. Can't download bou

I've got the same problem

xxx%3c
xxx
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't add images. There is no top bar (Campaigns/Contacts/...) half the time. Can't download bou

Hi @nicon30,

My apologies you're experiencing the same problem with navigating in your account. Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, a reference to this post and any additional details regarding this issue. We'll be sure to follow-up with you directly!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @hogana,

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. I checked your account and it looks like we have already reached out to you via email regarding this. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.