Can't change primary email adress

Participant

Can't change primary email adress

When I go into the User Email page under My Account and try to change the email, it tells me my password is wrong, even though I've just logged in with the same exact thing and checked it numerous times.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @LeeM21 

I apologize this is the experience you've had updating your account's contact information! Are you having this same experience in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Have you previously updated your password? We have seen cases where internet browsers remember old and will auto-fill these incorrect passwords. So testing your account in a different browser, or even changing your username to break this connection in your browser is a step we do suggest.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.