Can't delete an unwanted add on

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Can't delete an unwanted add on

Hi, I'm really surprised at this: I accidentally clicked on some pop up window and accidentally paid for an add-on I DO NOT want. Worse than that, there is no way to see what the add-on is nor how to delete it from my accounts page. This is bad business to make it difficult to change one's account plan. Please contact me ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Participant

Re: Can't delete an unwanted add on

Can you please remove my personal info? I thought this was a direct message to CC. Thank you!

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

How do I remove my post from community board?

I thought I was writing to the help center and put my personal contact info in there. Why isn't there any way to delete a post after you've posted? Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: How do I remove my post from community board?

Hi @SarahT70 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with this feature you’ve added on to your account. We have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support to have this add-on service removed from your account. It can however take 7-10 days for the credit to be processed. In the meantime, we have also removed your contact information from these posts here in the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.