Can't disengage

KateH308
Participant

Can't disengage

I signed up for an account because of a website error on my church's website (a mistake in the signup option for an event). I didn't need to sign up, but did, trying to register for this thing. I do understand that I had a "trial account," that that has ended, & if I do nothing, my account is dead to you. But you still have me as an account IN YOUR SYSTEM. I want to disengage from your system. I do not appreciate not being able to completely erase myself from your system. I think Constant Contact is a good company & works well for those using it. But this makes it less likely that I'll want to use CC in the future if I ever want to, e.g., send an email newsletter to my clients. I did call; "how may I hinder you?" should have been her phone greeting. Bleah.
1 REPLY 1
Nichelle_M
Employee

Hi @KateH308,

We're sorry you created a free trial account in error. You are correct in that when a free trial automatically ends the account information remains in our company database as part of standard business operations. Please feel free to refer to our Privacy Statement if you have further concerns about your account privacy.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.