Can't find Campaigns!!!

CindyY
Consulting & Training

Can't find Campaigns!!!

I can't find my campaigns - your new format is horrible very unfriendly. If I weren't so dependant on CC - I would quit your service! You guys need to leave well enough alone!
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @CindyY. I'm so sorry that you are having difficulty finding your campaigns in our updated experience. To find your campaigns:

1. Click on Campaigns in the navigation bar at the top of your account

campaigns.png

2. From here, you can use the dropdown menu to click on "Status" to search for a draft, scheduled, or sent email. Or you can search for an email by scrolling through your campaigns on the right side of the page.

deletedcampaigns.png

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We did try to reach out to you yesterday by phone but it looks like we were unable to do so. If you need immediate assistance, please call our Support team at 866-289-2101. They are available Monday through Thursday 7am-11pm and Friday 7am-9pm.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.