We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Can't find where I even check my incoming emails!

SOLVED
Go to solution
CoraB3
Participant

Can't find where I even check my incoming emails!

I'm brand new to this and was setting up my first email list and want to send it out but it says I need to verify my own email address, so I clicked on that and it said it sent it and I need to go find that email and click on it to verify. Well I've spent the last hour trying to figure out WHERE MY INBOX IS so I can read my incoming mail and I can not find it!  How do I read emails that have come to me???  Thanks for any help you can give. I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm just blind to. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P

Hi @CoraB3 

I apologize for any confusion this verification process may have caused! Are you still in need of assistance with verifying your address? If so, it's important to point out you will want to check the personal inbox for this next step. For example if you are trying to verify a Gmail address, you will want to log into your Gmail account and check with this verification email there. This inbox is not located in your Constant Contact account. If you are still unable to verify your email address please call into our Support for further help. One of these agents can find the answer you may need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @CoraB3 

I apologize for any confusion this verification process may have caused! Are you still in need of assistance with verifying your address? If so, it's important to point out you will want to check the personal inbox for this next step. For example if you are trying to verify a Gmail address, you will want to log into your Gmail account and check with this verification email there. This inbox is not located in your Constant Contact account. If you are still unable to verify your email address please call into our Support for further help. One of these agents can find the answer you may need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post