Can't get in touch

Occasional Participant

Can't get in touch

Hello there, we have a billing query we need to resolve but can't find any way of getting in touch. The phone just cuts off after you go through the options, if we select Live Chat it brings up a pop up window with phone numbers on (no chat window), if we select email it brings up the same pop up window but again no email address or link. Seems like all options are blocked. How do we get in touch please?

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @VanessaG51 ,

You can find Billing hours of availability and phone lines here. If you're unable to call in, we can also submit a callback ticket to them with a 1-2 business day turnaround if you prefer.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hello William_D

Sorry but this doesn't help. I tried the phone numbers given at the times stated and if you follow the options through for a billing query you get so far and you just get an automated message and the line cuts off. The live chat link doesn't work either. How do I get in touch please?

Hi @VanessaG51 ,

I updated your previous case and submitted it to the Billing team. They should be reaching out to your account's primary email address within the next 1-2 business days. If it's something that requires a degree of security and sensitivity, they'll make sure to request your phone number to contact, or you can update your account's personal info to have a phone number. You can find more instructions on updating your My Account info in the Transfer Account Ownership article.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.