Can't get my video link accepted by your compose

RonD827
Participant

Can't get my video link accepted by your compose

I use Wistia as my video hosting/landing site, creation provider.  Wistia lists Constant Contact as compatible with their links.  Your help line just told me that the only videos i can insert in your system are Youtube or Vimeo. Can't beleive that's true.

My link to Wistia works perfectly with so that's where I'm forced to go

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @RonD827,

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to the Community! I apologize for any confusion regarding how Wistia integrates with Constant Contact. It sounds like the agent you spoke with was referring to our Video block in the third-generation editor. It is true that feature only allows Youtube and Vimeo URLs, but the feature is specifically designed to generate a thumbnail image for you in the email campaign instead of having to create one yourself. 

In order to best assist you, and because it might deal with sensitive account information, I ask that you reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and and a reference to this post and we can see what might be going on between how Wistia embeds their videos and your current editing experience. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.