Can't integrate with Mindbody...

SOLVED
Go to solution
JonathanC8256
Rookie
0 Votes
I'm trying to integrate with MindBody, but it keeps telling me that my login is invalid. I can login to MindBody just fine with the username and password that I'm entering. When I try through Constant Contact, it's not working. Any help would be appreciated as this integration is the whole reason I've chosen Constant Contact... Thanks, Jon
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JonathanC8256 ,

Just to confirm, are you the owner of the Mindbody account you're trying login to? Do you know if the Mindbody account's credentials are synced up with any other Constant Contact accounts your business/organization might have with us? Does the issue occur in other browsers, or just the main browser you're using?

If you continue to have issues integrating with Mindbody, you may need to manually export the contacts from that side and then upload them as a CSV file on our side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanC8256
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm sorry... I thought that I was writing to support! Please ignore this topic.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JonathanC8256 ,

Just to confirm, are you the owner of the Mindbody account you're trying login to? Do you know if the Mindbody account's credentials are synced up with any other Constant Contact accounts your business/organization might have with us? Does the issue occur in other browsers, or just the main browser you're using?

If you continue to have issues integrating with Mindbody, you may need to manually export the contacts from that side and then upload them as a CSV file on our side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JonathanC8256
Rookie
0 Votes

It seems that the trouble came because I was already logged into Mindbody as the owner in another tab. When I logged out, then went through the process again, it worked. Thank you!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST