The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Can't join, horrible set up

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Can't join, horrible set up

Hi,

Trying to get hooked up with Constant Contact. 

First day i signed up for free trial. After  filled in all the blanks  wanted to try to login and the platform asked me to go through all the blanks again, really annoying. So  left it. Second day  thought  give it another try.  decided just to fill in all my card details etc etc and wanted to pay 6 months ahead.  pressed on the bottom sent...and nothing happened ..No reply....No error...no nothing. So at this point  do not even know if  have paid for this crab. We think there are easier ways to get people subscribed.  

So  lost a lot of valuable time, by just getting us set up with this company.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Can't join, horrible set up

Hey there @user581808 thank you for sharing your sign-up experience with us, and we're sorry you encountered some difficulties while attempting to get your information put in. Your time is very important to us and I will be tracking this on our end.

I took a look at your account and it appears that no payments have processed, so you are still a trial account. You would have certainly gotten a confirmation that your payment and billing information had successfully been submitted.

It sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues will using Constant Contact, you may want to check out this troubleshooting article to see if it helps. In the meantime, we would be more than happy to help walk you through setting up your account if you're interested! Feel free to contact us here.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured