Can't login and poor service support

Participant

Can't login and poor service support

I can't login in the account after I sent the campaign once. And there is no alternative way (except call the service hotline) to reach the service provider. So I just post the message here. Anyone can help?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @user26332 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! While we're always happy to help here in the Community, there are some cases where we ask users to call into our Support in an effort to maintain account security. With that said, I apologize you are unable to log into your account as easily as you should. I have taken a look and can see your account is not locked or disabled. What exactly is happening when you try to login? Is your username/password combination not being recognized? Are you receiving any error messages? Or unable to load our login page/your account? Is this happening in more than one browser or a private/incognito window? Having any further information on what you are experiencing with your account will help make sure you are pointed in the right direction.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.