The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Can't reactivate existing user

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Can't reactivate existing user

I accidentally deactivated a user and when I try to reactivate them, it tells me I need to "upgrade" to a much higher price level. I am not trying to add a NEW user, I'm just trying to reactivate an existing one that was active only 5 minutes ago. How do I do this without paying $25/month more for a feature that I already had?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Can't reactivate existing user

Hi @MuttMatch.

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend. 

In our previous account setup, there were different levels of users. If you were in that program with more than one user, it allowed you to continue on with those users. Unfortunately, if they are deactivated it does require upgrade to the account to add any additional users. In the Email Plus plan, you have up to 10 users plus the access to all of Constant Contact's other features including Events, Surveys, Action Blocks, and Automated Emails.

Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am not trying to add a NEW user. I just want to reactivate one I ALREADY HAD (for years!) and accidentally deactivated. I do not want to "upgrade" and pay more just to get back one thing I already had.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @MuttMatch,

I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately, with the plan that you are on you can not reactivate your user. Before we changed our plans and pricing, you were able to have more than one user on the account at a time but now with how our payment plans work in order to reactivate your user you would have to upgrade to Email Plus. With the Email plan you have now you can only have one user including the ones you have now unless you deactivate them. Then they can not be reactivated again. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Take a look at our difference between plans article to see more information. 

Have a great Sunday! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured