Can't select event registrants

SOLVED
Go to solution
CVHabitat
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi,

I have an event with 49 registrations, but when I look on the "all" or "registered" I can only select one specific person. The selection boxes on everyone else are grayed out, and clicking the "select all" button at the top only selects that one contact. The one entry is partway down the list and nothing jumps out about it being "special." I've just noticed that I can select anybody on the "Incomplete" list, but not those same people on the "All" list. I've tried multiple seats on the account including the seat that made the event, but no dice. What gives?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CVHabitat ,

I went into your account and checked some of the events both Done and Active. I saw the same thing you did, where there were limited selections available. I also noticed that the selection option at the top of the list was set for payment. When I switched this from Payment to Registration everyone's checkbox became available. 

Change

Annotation 2020-06-18 092702-1.jpg

to

Annotation 2020-06-18 092702-2.jpg

Would you be able to confirm if this alleviates the issue on your end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CVHabitat ,

I went into your account and checked some of the events both Done and Active. I saw the same thing you did, where there were limited selections available. I also noticed that the selection option at the top of the list was set for payment. When I switched this from Payment to Registration everyone's checkbox became available. 

Change

Annotation 2020-06-18 092702-1.jpg

to

Annotation 2020-06-18 092702-2.jpg

Would you be able to confirm if this alleviates the issue on your end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
CVHabitat
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Yes, that does work. Makes sense now!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST