Can't send an email

gails189
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

i need to send an email out tonight and another tomorrow am. It says you are upgrading phone system. Why can't I send an email? Why no support on hand when you are doing an upgrade?  

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @gails189,

I do apologize that we don't have phone support available at the moment! Your account currently looks available to send. Are you receiving an error message? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
gails189
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I still can't send an email. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @gails189,

Can you please give us some more information about what is happening when you try to send your email? Thank you. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
gails189
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

can you please check my account and see if it is a billing issue?  I can't log in and send emails.  

Thank you

Gail 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @gails189,

As I mentioned in my email, it does not appear to be a billing issue. Please take a look at our troubleshooting steps here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST