We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Can't upload contacts

Laridian
Regular Participant

Can't upload contacts

I do this every weekend... not working today (Sunday 10/18). When I try to upload contacts from a file I get the spinning "wait" graphic for several minutes followed by "You have encountered an error. Sorry about that!" No further details.

2 REPLIES 2
Laridian
Regular Participant

Trying to do something I do every Sunday afternoon -- upload 1000's of contacts from a file. When I select the file to upload, I get your spinning "wait" cursor for several minutes then it just tells me I've experienced an error. Tried rebooting; tried 3 different browsers. I note there's a new contact manager user interface on the website; I suspect it's broken.
William_D

Hello @Laridian ,

I'd suggest trying some connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if that can alleviate your issue. If it doesn't we'll try doing some more advanced troubleshooting, but let's eliminate those as possibilities first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.