Can the section heading background be a different color than the Featured Article background?

SOLVED
Go to solution
MaryB2
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I want my section headers backgrounds to be a bold color and the featured article to have a lighter neutral background color. Right now, I have to change all of my section headers manually.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MaryB2 ,

You can setup default colorings (and other formatting) from the Design tab of the lefthand menu for different aspects of the email. If you need something different for a section that would fall under one of those categories, you'd need to manually change its formatting for background, text, etc.

Make sure to check out this article for an overview of managing colors - both default and manual - for your campaign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MaryB2 ,

You can setup default colorings (and other formatting) from the Design tab of the lefthand menu for different aspects of the email. If you need something different for a section that would fall under one of those categories, you'd need to manually change its formatting for background, text, etc.

Make sure to check out this article for an overview of managing colors - both default and manual - for your campaign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST