Can you help?

SusanB9704
Health Practitioners & Centers

Can you help?

Trying to send out my newsletter but it won't allow me to select any of my contacts to send it to.  They show up but you can't click on them.   They appear as gray so I can't select them.  How do I fix this?Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 7.31.42 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
John_M
Employee

Hello @SusanB9704 ,

I’m sorry that it will not let you select your correct list. I would try refreshing the schedule page that you are on from that screen shot. If that still doesn’t work you could try going back to the campaigns main page, locate the one that you were just working on and hit the drop down ‘more’ menu off to the right side of the screen for that campaign and select ‘schedule’. This will also take you back refreshing that page.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

SusanB9704
Health Practitioners & Centers

Nope, still not working.  

Hello @SusanB9704,

It looks like you will want to upgrade your account to a paid account in order to send to your entire list. Trial accounts only allow for lists with up to 500 contacts. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.