Can you verify the "send date" of my emails?

DonnaH046
Participant

Can you verify the "send date" of my emails?

I started with a new client Society of Product Cost Engineering & Analytics. We sent out emails to 900 names. The email report I got stated that the emails went out on 9/21 and 9/22.  But the report states that the emails went out on 9/27. Which is correct? Why are they different?  Please advise.

Donna

donna@transsynergy.com

972-717-7400

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @DonnaH046 ,

Can you elaborate at all on the report you received? Can you confirm your email program didn't just automatically add the most recent "your email was sent" confirmation to the thread of the other recent "email sent" confirmations in your inbox? I'm not seeing anything in the account associated with this Community profile, that'd indicate that kind of date discrepancy, other than the fact that you sent out several emails on the 21st and 22nd, then sent out another on the 27th/28th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

This report says Time Sent was Mon Sept 27, but the emails went out on 9/21 and 9/22. I looked at the Clicks, and they clicked on 9/21 and 9/22, so clearly the emails went out then. This was confusing and concerning to see 9/27

DonnaH046_0-1632859590070.png

I dug a little deeper with our T2 team, and they're not really finding anything in the logs after a preliminary look that'd indicate why this'd be occurring. They're going to take the case and investigate further, and they should be following up within the next 4 business days.

Do you remember if those emails were originally scheduled for Resends to Non-Openers, and later had those cancelled on the times/dates indicated in the overall Reporting tab? Or did you make any edits to the emails' names or other elements at those times/dates?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.