Cancel

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I do Not want this trial at all. Please delete this

We’re sorry to hear that Constant Contact wasn’t a good fit for you. As long as you have not activated your Trial Account or added a credit card on file your Trial will close automatically after the trial period ends. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

how to cancel account?

how to cancel account?
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: how to cancel account?

Hi @christinem8561 

Cancellations requests generally can be made by phone with our Billing Support. However because you reached out to the Community we can also submit your cancellation request for you as well. In these cases our team will follow-up directly by email. So please make sure the contact email on the account is set to your best contact information!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Please stop calling me

Please stop calling me, Ive received 3 calls in the last 16 hours. I want to cancel my account.
Highlighted

Re: Please stop calling me

Hi @NikkiN458 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you are receiving these calls from our Sales Department. This is not the experience we want our users to have. With that said, I can see your account is still under our trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active. In the meantime we have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls.

Frankie.P

Regular Visitor

Cancellation

Hi
I would like to cancel. Please Cancel my account as it is no longer required. 
Thanks
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hi @user70389 

Though we're sorry to see you go we have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. A member of this team will review this request and email you directly with any updates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime!

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Frankie, 

I am still waiting for this to be cancelled. 

Thanks 

Jack 

Highlighted

Hi @user70389 

Thanks for following up with us on this cancellation request. I have taken a closer look and can see your account was successfully canceled. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! 

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Visitor

Cancellation and Refund Request

Please cancel my account as of mid August when we stopped using the account and refund the prorated fees ASAP.

Thank you.

Tags (2)