Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Cancellation and Refund Request

Hi @SwansonPTA 

Though we are unable to go into your account's billing details here in the Community, I can see you have spoken to our Billing Support about this cancellation request. In fact a member of this team emailed you on Tuesday the 24th. Were you able to connect with our Billing Department by phone as you mentioned by email? If not, we want to make sure you are assisted and have passed on your request to the appropriate team.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Delete my **bleep**ing account

Delete my **bleep**ing account (which youve made it impossible for me to do) and stop charging me **bleep**ing money or i will take advantage of the **bleep**ed up liability laws in theUS and sue your dumbasses. **bleep**ing pieces of **bleep**
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Delete my **bleep**ing account

Hey @user033128 

Thank you for reaching out about your account. We have submitted your cancellation and refund request to Billing Support as we are unable to authorize this here in the Community. One of our Billing agents will review your request and follow-up directly with any update.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Termination

Tell me how to cancel my account, cause i dont really need it right now
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Termination

Hi @user24586 

Cancellation requests are typically made by phone directly with our Billing Support. However I have taken a peek at your account and can see you are being billed though a 3rd party program. Because of this we suggest contacting this program for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,
I want to cancel my account as soon as possible. I haven't used that so I want to cancel it to stop paying for nothing.

Please send me the cancellation instruction and the refund policy as well.

This is the only website that I've ever seen that there is no link for billing and cancellation plan!!!

Regards

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @user86466,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Deactivate my account

I no longer need this service how do I cancel !
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Deactivate my account

Hi @GeoH4 

Though we're sorry to see you go, I have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. For the security of our users' accounts we are unable to authorize cancellations directly in the Community. However these billing agents will review your request and reach out with any updates.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Cancel

Please cancel my account immediately
Tags (2)