Cancel

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel an Account

Hello @user217680,

We don't normally handle any billing changes through a public forum, but I've forwarded your information to our billing team, and asked that they reach out to you so we can get this processed for you.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel an Account

I´ll be waiting for help.

Thank you.

Highlighted

cancel my subscription

I am no longer interested in buying the service for the moment. Please, cancel my subscription.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancel my subscription

Hi @user305372 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear our product is not a match for you after all. We have submitted a ticket in your account to our Billing Support to review this request.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

cancellation

I'm trying to cancel my account. why I can't I do this without having to call?

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Support non-existent

just earned a badge. Trying to cancel my subscription. No way to speak to anyone

Occasional Participant

Re: Free Trial Worthless to Me

can you cancel my account please?

Highlighted

Re: Free Trial Worthless to Me

Hi @user751875 

I apologize for the experience you've had with cancelling your account. Though all cancellation requests do have to be approved by our Billing Support, we have submitted a ticket to this team on your behalf. You do not have to call into this team. One of our billing agents will contact you directly with any updates on this cancel request.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Want to cancel and close my account.

Please advise how to close my account. The system is saying my account is suspended and does not give me an option to cancel. Michael 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Want to cancel and close my account.

Hi @MichaelM6246 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a peek at your account and can see you were able to speak with our Billing Support about this as well. One of these agents was able to successfully cancel your account. If you have any further questions please give a call back into this team.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured