Cancel

MelissaN5
Occasional Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,751 REPLIES 1,751

Hi @user719587 

All cancellations can be made directly with our Billing Support. However in order to make sure you are assisted we also submit tickets to this team for all users who reach out to the Community. Would you like to cancel your account after all? I can see you created a second post on updating your payment method on file.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user217680
Occasional Participant

Please I need to cancel my account.

Thank you.

Hello @user217680,

We don't normally handle any billing changes through a public forum, but I've forwarded your information to our billing team, and asked that they reach out to you so we can get this processed for you.

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user217680
Occasional Participant

I´ll be waiting for help.

Thank you.

user305372
Participant

I am no longer interested in buying the service for the moment. Please, cancel my subscription.

Hi @user305372 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear our product is not a match for you after all. We have submitted a ticket in your account to our Billing Support to review this request.

Frankie.P

user751875
Occasional Participant

I'm trying to cancel my account. why I can't I do this without having to call?

user751875
Occasional Participant

just earned a badge. Trying to cancel my subscription. No way to speak to anyone

user751875
Occasional Participant

can you cancel my account please?

Hi @user751875 

I apologize for the experience you've had with cancelling your account. Though all cancellation requests do have to be approved by our Billing Support, we have submitted a ticket to this team on your behalf. You do not have to call into this team. One of our billing agents will contact you directly with any updates on this cancel request.

Frankie.P

MichaelM6246
Participant

Please advise how to close my account. The system is saying my account is suspended and does not give me an option to cancel. Michael 

Hi @MichaelM6246 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a peek at your account and can see you were able to speak with our Billing Support about this as well. One of these agents was able to successfully cancel your account. If you have any further questions please give a call back into this team.

Frankie.P

AutoT23
Participant

I cant find any information

Hi @AutoT23 

I apologize you are unable to find information on how to cancel your account. All cancellations must be approved by our Billing Support as we are unable to authorize billing changes here in the Community. Though this is the case, we have submitted your cancellation request to this team for further assistance.

Frankie.P

KaraPTA
Participant

How do I do this? I was just billed and don’t need any longer.

Hello @KaraPTA. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account with us. It looks like you were able to speak with our Billing team last week and they assisted you with your account. We'll be here if you need anything else.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

WhitneyJ53
Participant

I've been trying to talk to someone throughout this afternoon and your automated system sends me to another automated recording that precedes to tell me they are busy and then hangs up. Repeatedly. 

I finally said I needed a different service other than needing to cancel and got a live person. Who...shockingly then told me they can't help me. This is a mind-blowing scam.

I need to cancel my service because I used it for a short-term family reunion and have no other need for the account in the future. I also use your service for work and I try and overlook the glitches in your software, but this experience is unacceptable and will be taken into consideration for all future uses - personally and professionally. 

Disappointed,

Whitney Joly

Hi @WhitneyJ53 

I apologize for the experience you've had connecting with out support. What is the number you were calling? This is not the experience we want our users to have and can certainly look into this further for you.

With that said, all cancellation request must be made with our Billing Support. When calling into this team, these calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. In fact we have submitted your Community cancellation request to our Billing Department on your behalf. I'm very sorry for the experience that you have had but we do want to make sure you're assisted.

Frankie.P

DebbyH81
Participant

Can't locate how to cancel my account

Hello @DebbyH81 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you to confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

First-NameL93387
Occasional Participant

Please, I have to delete my account. How can I resolve it?