Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,356 REPLIES 1,356
Participant

How do I do this? I was just billed and don’t need any longer.

Hello @KaraPTA. I'm sorry to hear that you were looking to cancel your account with us. It looks like you were able to speak with our Billing team last week and they assisted you with your account. We'll be here if you need anything else.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

I've been trying to talk to someone throughout this afternoon and your automated system sends me to another automated recording that precedes to tell me they are busy and then hangs up. Repeatedly. 

I finally said I needed a different service other than needing to cancel and got a live person. Who...shockingly then told me they can't help me. This is a mind-blowing scam.

I need to cancel my service because I used it for a short-term family reunion and have no other need for the account in the future. I also use your service for work and I try and overlook the glitches in your software, but this experience is unacceptable and will be taken into consideration for all future uses - personally and professionally. 

Disappointed,

Whitney Joly

Hi @WhitneyJ53 

I apologize for the experience you've had connecting with out support. What is the number you were calling? This is not the experience we want our users to have and can certainly look into this further for you.

With that said, all cancellation request must be made with our Billing Support. When calling into this team, these calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. In fact we have submitted your Community cancellation request to our Billing Department on your behalf. I'm very sorry for the experience that you have had but we do want to make sure you're assisted.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Can't locate how to cancel my account

Hello @DebbyH81 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you to confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Occasional Participant

Please, I have to delete my account. How can I resolve it?

I would you like to delete my account immediately! How can I resolve it?

Hi @First-NameL93387 

I'm sorry to hear you want to delete your account! We have submitted this cancellation request to our Billing Support on your behalf. One of these agents will reach out directly with any further updates. If you have any further questions, our Billing Department is available at these hours and numbers.

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

Please help cancel my account as I do not see fit now.

You may contact me through email and no phone please.

Thank you.

Hello @user736530,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you

Timothy_G

Occasional Participant

Thank you.

I request the team to send me email instead of phone ( I didn't input my phone either).

Please assure that I will not be charged as I am still under the period of first month free trial.

Thank you.

Hi @user736530 

You're very welcome! We're always happy to help and can confirm your account was successfully canceled. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

Please cancel my account. However, based on what I paid, could you please if the cancellation affects immediately or I could continue to use it for a certain period of time?

Hi @user094789 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support directly for further assistance. I'm happy to know one of these agents was able to help point you in the right direction.

Frankie.P

Participant

Please cancel my account, which is . No questions or inquiries, please.

Hi @DianaF717 

We're sorry to hear you want to cancel your account! With that said, it's important I point out you are still under our free trial. These trial accounts only run for 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie.P

Participant

Please cancel my constant contact account. I reg for the trial but didnt use it, and now it is trying to bill my card. Please cancel it. thanks

Hi @user468642 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. We have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support to be reviewed. I apologize we are unable to authorize cancellations here due to account security.

Frankie.P

Participant

worst experience ever, is against the law that I cant cancel any time I want, you charged me 4 days earlier and there is no easy way to get rid of you. I cant even erase my credit card info, I will call my bank and tell them this is a fraud

Hi @user46543 

Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community, I did want to clarify we do bill five days prior to the monthly service period start date. Doing this helps ensure that the payment will have processed by the time your bill date comes around. 

With that said, I also would like to apologize for any confusion there may be with our cancellation process. Because we are a monthly service with no contract users do have the ability to cancel at any time. These cancellation requests do however have to go through our Billing Department. If you are unable to call into our Support reaching out here in the Community for assistance is the next best thing as we can submit this request for you. In fact I can see this request to both cancel and remove the card on file has already been submitted by our Chat Support. 

Frankie.P