The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

how come you cant cancel any time you want?

worst experience ever, is against the law that I cant cancel any time I want, you charged me 4 days earlier and there is no easy way to get rid of you. I cant even erase my credit card info, I will call my bank and tell them this is a fraud
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: how come you cant cancel any time you want?

Hi @user46543 

Though we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community, I did want to clarify we do bill five days prior to the monthly service period start date. Doing this helps ensure that the payment will have processed by the time your bill date comes around. 

With that said, I also would like to apologize for any confusion there may be with our cancellation process. Because we are a monthly service with no contract users do have the ability to cancel at any time. These cancellation requests do however have to go through our Billing Department. If you are unable to call into our Support reaching out here in the Community for assistance is the next best thing as we can submit this request for you. In fact I can see this request to both cancel and remove the card on file has already been submitted by our Chat Support. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Need help

I asked for my account to be canceled around a month ago, made sure with the support that it had been successfully done but another $  bill. I had made sure no invoices would be generated. Support had assured me of that. 

Its so hard to stop to be billing Constant Contact. Seems like they try to make it as difficult as possible. 

Im sorry its not fair

What to do?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Need help

Hi @user088177 

I truly apologize this is the experience you've had - this is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. I can understand how important it is to easily cancel an account and apologize for any inconvenience caused by our cancellation process. Though we are unable to go into your Billing Details here in the Community, I can confirm the Chat agent you've spoken with previously today did submit a case to our Billing Support for this experience to be reviewed. A member of our Billing Support will review this case and follow-up with you directly.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Need help

I'll waiting for what billing team will decide

Thank you for your attention 

Highlighted

How do I delete my account?

I set up this account in error. Please delete it and stop calling me.
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi @KeelyP3 

Because you are under our trial period you do not have to take any extra actions to delete your account. Trial accounts only last 60 days. Once this trial period has run out your account will close on its own and no longer be active. With that said I would like to apologize for the calls you're receiving from our Sales team. I have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Real Estate

Cancel subscription

Can’t get anyone on the phone to cancel my subscription ? I signed up for a $ plan and now am being charged $ per month. Please cancel my subscription forthwith so no charges occur for November 2019 Please contact me with any questions at 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @ChrisB5970 

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with the charges on your account. Have you recently uploaded a large amount of contacts causing an increase of active contacts? Or even upgraded your account to Email Plus? Either of these changes will move you to a higher billing level. Although you were able to connect with our Billing Support about this as well, I do see your account is still open and active. Are you still in need of assistance with canceling your account?

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Visitor

cancel this account

am not using it and no need for 

Tags (2)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured