Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @PsychicS98 

At this time all cancellations have to be reviewed and authorized by our Billing Support. While we are sorry to see you go we have submitted this cancellation request to this team for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

You make it very difficult to cancel my subscription, particularly with customer support in Australia. Please let me know how I can cancel my subscription

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hi @user521088 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused from our cancellation process. Though all cancellation requests are required to be reviewed by our billing support, we would be happy to assist in this process. We have submitted your cancel request to our billing team on your behalf. A member of this team will follow up with you directly.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Why do I need to cancel the call directly instead of canceling it automatically?
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hi @user960800 

The good news is you do not always have to call into our Billing Support in order for your account to be canceled. Because you have reached out here in the Community, we have passed your cancellation request on to our Billing Department for you.

Frankie.P

Cancel

I have been trying to cancel this service that I’m not using!!!
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @JasonF013 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! I apologize I am unable to see any previous attempts of canceling your account. I do however want to make sure you're assisted. While we are unable to authorize cancellations here in the Community, I have passed on this request to our Billing Support on your behalf. A member of this team will contact you with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Please cancel my subscription

Please don't bill me again in December
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Please cancel my subscription

Hi @MickS76 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support. One of these agents will review it and follow-up directly.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

CHange my account

I do not use the %65 a month how can I cancel my account ? or go to a per emial babsis
Tags (2)