The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Inactivate my account

Hi, please can you inactivate my account for now. Thanks
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Inactivate my account

Hi @user186423 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support by phone. This agent was able to successfully cancel your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Retail

Cancel Subscription

Please tell me the number to call to cancel. I no longer want to use this service. Thank you
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Cancel Subscription

Hello @JessicaM251 ,

Sorry to hear we are no longer a good fit. Here is a page with all the Support and Billing numbers you can call into. https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support.

Liz_M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

delete account - please stop calling

Please delete the account for Canvas Church | Canvas School of ministry with the  email and phone number attached. Our church already has an active account and I signed up for a new account in error.

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: delete account - please stop calling

Hi @LorriS264 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The good news is trial accounts only last 60 days. After the 60 days have passed your account will close on it's own. We have however updated the contact preferences on this trial to stop you from receiving the calls you've mentioned.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Deactivate account

Dear Kindly help me deactivate this account Thanku
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Deactivate account

Hi @user214131 

While I'm sorry to see you go, I'd be happy to help point you in the right direction. We have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support. It can however take 2 business days for turnaround, as we are an inbound call center. 

Frankie.P

Highlighted

TRYING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

NOT READY
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: TRYING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hi @En4niteK 

I'm sorry to hear you're not ready to continue using your account! Your account is however still in our free trial period. These trials will deactivate itself after the 60 day period has ended.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured