Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,485 REPLIES 1,485
Participant

Hello, I want to cancel my Constant Contact Account because my EMR software has a built-in feature that already allows me to do what Constant Contact would do for me. I understand that I need to call CC Billing Dept during work hours to do this so I will call tomorrow, Monday, December, 16th. 

Hello @EllenH7328,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. I have also submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you would like to still call for faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Por favor, dar de baja el servicio. Ya no voy a usarlo Mi mail es  Gracias

Hola @CristianZ4 

Gracias por llegar a la Comunidad. Pido disculpas, no podemos cancelar automáticamente su cuenta aquí. En cambio, hemos enviado esta solicitud de cancelación a nuestro Soporte de facturación para obtener ayuda.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Saludos Frankie_P

Me podrían guiar cómo se solicita la cancelación del servicio?

El proceso es algo confuso, no encuentro manera de contactarme por mensaje con el Equipo de Facturación,

Por favor, al vez me pueden ayudar ustedes cancelando mi cuenta?

Gracias

Saludos cordiales

Rodrigo A.

Hola @user943574 ,

Parece que ya ha publicado sobre su solicitud de cancelación varias veces en toda la comunidad.

Como mencioné en mi respuesta anterior, envié su información a nuestro equipo de Facturación para procesar la cancelación.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Good day, kindly unsubscribe or cancel my subscription plan for now due to financial challenge as soon as I am buoyant I will re-activate it. Thanks for prompt response.

Hi @user068810 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. Please keep in mind that the information stored in your account is guaranteed for 120 days post-cancellation and is available if you decide to reactivate your account during that time.

Frankie.P

Participant

Every number is closed (Saturday) but my account renewed even though when I had signed up, I said I wanted to cancel after one month. Also I was charged $119 when I was told if I was to continue, it would be $82/month. I knew when I signed up and made it clear I only needed it for one month, to ask my patients to vote - voting ended Dec 19, so I knew I only needed it for one month and was very clear about this with Patrick on the phone. Please cancel the account and reimburse. I will certainly call again on Monday, but there's no way to reach anyone today it seems.

Hello @CamyG4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you were not able to contact anyone on Saturday. We do have phone support and you can see our hours and contact information here. Also, once you sign up for Constant Contact you do have to agree to automated monthly billing to prevent any interruption to your services. In order to cancel you do have to contact us at least 6 days before your billing date to prevent being charged again for another month of service. It looks like your bill would have been more expensive due to the number of contacts on your list. We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Participant

I need to cancel my account

Hello @AceN5,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you. 

Zoe H.

Participant

Hi, i created the account the day 22-11, i was a liar with my web, and i didn't used this email, i really don't know whats thid, and now, the 21, this company take me from my account bank 21,78 euros, i was in the free plan one mounth free. Is bad, don't say me anything to pay, but the company take the money ONE DAY BEFORE, for that i want Constant, refund me my money, because is wrong, I created the 22, not 21, and i want you refund my money and cancel inmediatelly that account. Thanks. 

Hello @user9051868 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you

Timothy_G

Participant

I received Notice that my Paypal account had been charged on Dec. 23. My renewable date is not until Dec. 28, I am switching to another device. I would like to cancel and refund y money. Make cancelation and easier to find. And make payment renewal consistent with renewal date!

Hi @ErinS0222 

I apologize for any confusion caused by the charges you've received. Accounts in our system are billed five days prior to your monthly service period start date. However if you are in fact looking to cancel, all cancellations are required to be processed by our Billing Support. While we do submit tickets for users who reach out to the Community for this, I can see you were able to contact this team by phone. In fact one of these billing agents was able to successfully schedule your account to be canceled.

Frankie.P

Participant

Can someone contact me about my account deletion. I asked for it earlier and no one contacted me. thanks

Hi @user55743 

We have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support as we're always happy to help point you in the right direction! Due to account security we are unable to authorize cancels here in the Community. However one of these Billing agents will review your request and contact you directly with updates.

Frankie.P

Participant

We want to deactivate our Subscription on immediate basis, however could not able to find any link from your website. Please help to do the same from back end.

Hi @user230866 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize there is not a de-activation link available in accounts. At this time all cancellation requests must go through our Billing Support directly. We have however submitted a ticket to this team on your behalf for assistance.

Frankie.P

Participant

We need to delete this account, all the data associated with it, and receive a statement about how our data was handled. Thank you, Mark