Cancel

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cancellation

I received Notice that my Paypal account had been charged on Dec. 23. My renewable date is not until Dec. 28, I am switching to another device. I would like to cancel and refund y money. Make cancelation and easier to find. And make payment renewal consistent with renewal date!
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hi @ErinS0222 

I apologize for any confusion caused by the charges you've received. Accounts in our system are billed five days prior to your monthly service period start date. However if you are in fact looking to cancel, all cancellations are required to be processed by our Billing Support. While we do submit tickets for users who reach out to the Community for this, I can see you were able to contact this team by phone. In fact one of these billing agents was able to successfully schedule your account to be canceled.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Account deletion

Can someone contact me about my account deletion. I asked for it earlier and no one contacted me. thanks
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Account deletion

Hi @user55743 

We have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support as we're always happy to help point you in the right direction! Due to account security we are unable to authorize cancels here in the Community. However one of these Billing agents will review your request and contact you directly with updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Not able to find any De-activation Link

We want to deactivate our Subscription on immediate basis, however could not able to find any link from your website. Please help to do the same from back end.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Not able to find any De-activation Link

Hi @user230866 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize there is not a de-activation link available in accounts. At this time all cancellation requests must go through our Billing Support directly. We have however submitted a ticket to this team on your behalf for assistance.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Account Deletion

We need to delete this account, all the data associated with it, and receive a statement about how our data was handled. Thank you, Mark
Tags (3)

Re: Account Deletion

Hi @MarkK136 

The good news is your account's trial period has ended. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account is no longer active so you also do not have to take any actions to delete it.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Solution Provider

I want to opt out my membership

I want to opt out my membership

My email : 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: I want to opt out my membership

Hi @user51242 

Opting out of your account is something our Billing Support can help with! In fact we have passed on your cancellation request to this team. A member of our Billing Department will reach out to you with any further updates.

Frankie.P