Cancel

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please delete my account

Hello @ChrisW8780,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is not a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 72 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here. Thank you. 

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel

I want to cancel and get my money back.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @JeffA732 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account! I have taken a look and can see you have also contacted our Billing Support directly about this request as well. This agent was able to successfully cancel your account and submit your refund request to the appropriate team. A member of our Billing Support will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Cancel

I need to cancel services - I haven't even logged into the system for 2 months I believe.  I don't work for HRP anymore and would like to have serviced terminated. Thank you! 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @TaylorN28 

I'm sorry to hear you're no longer in need of our services! I have submitted this cancellation request to our Billing Support. They will review it and contact you with further updates on the status of your account.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Need to cancel my account!

Hello,

I need to cancel my account.

Why do I have to make an international call to cancel my account? What sort of nonsense is this? There should be an option to email at least.

I do not want to call to cancel. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Need to cancel my account!

Hello @user401030 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation.

This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Close my account

I would like to cancel our account. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account.

I'm based in Ireland and contacting your phone line is not an option.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Close my account

Hello @ClaireC56 

We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 72 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here. Thank you.

Liz_M

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Cancel subscription

Please cancel our subscription with immediate effect. We requested cancellation in October 2019 but payments have still been made. Please cancel. 

Tags (2)
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured