Cancel

Highlighted

Account

Give an option to cancel our account online
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Account

Hello @SherylS72,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Frequent Visitor

How do I cancel my account.

Very disappointed there is no obvious way to cancel my account.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I cancel my account.

Hello @CherylK967,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Close of account

Although my account was closed on 11/01/2019, constant contact still collect and this month tried to collect monthly payments from me.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Close of account

Hello @SandraH94,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am seeing that your account has been canceled and that we have not tried to take a payment from you. I recommend reaching out to your bank and asking them what that charge might be from. It could be someone attempting to use your card. Did you receive an email from us regarding payment information? 

Zoe H.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel Subscription

Please immediately cancel my subscription.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Subscription

Hi @ReginaR853 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We have successfully submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support for further assistance. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

I did not use

Dear Sir, I want to report an unauthorised use of my credit card by constant contact, I do not know who enrolled my name but I do not use this at all. Kindly refund me my money back to my credit card. I await your reply. Henry Lee
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: I did not use

Hi @user44513 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with the charge you have received. However due to account security we are unable to authorize any cancellations or refund requests here in the Community. Instead we have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support under your account. One of these agents will review this request further and follow-up with you directly.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured