Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Delete my credit card details

Hello please delete my credits card and my billing details. Regards Elena

Highlighted

Re: Delete my credit card details

Hi @user81798 

I apologize we're unable to make these billing updates through the Community. We have however submitted a ticket to our Billing Support to cancel your account and remove the billing information on file.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel my account

Please cancel my account. I can rejoin later. Greg L. Goforth 

Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @gregg3479 

We have passed on your cancellation request to our Billing Support directly. However if you're looking to rejoin at a later date, I do want to point out you always have the option of suspending your account. Suspending an account does come at a nominal fee per month. But it would allow for you to always have access to your information. You can even work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. Once your account is canceled information stored in your account is only guaranteed for 120 days post-cancellation. You can also unsuspend the account from the “My Account” section at any time. If you’d like to do that simply let us know and we can suspend the account for you.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Account termination request

We like to terminate our account start from 1 Mar 2020, kindly advise in turn how we could process accordingly and stop the auto credit card payment before the due. Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Account termination request

Hi @GlobalWellnessRetailW 

At this time cancellation requests must go through our Billing Support. Because of this we have submitted a ticket to our Billing support in your account for further assistance with this request.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thanks Frankie for your kind help!

So it's in process already and just need to wait for your billing team further contact?

Cheers,

Kimmy

Highlighted

Hi @GlobalWellnessRetailW 

That is correct! Your account is undergoing our cancellation process. A member of our Billing Support will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

Please refund my $36 immediately and cancel my account immediately. Remove all of my information from your website immediately. I did not appreciate the deception exhibited by your salesmen as all I wanted to do was check out your services but instead received numerous telephone calls and emails pressuring me to sign contracts and pay for a service which was advertised as one where I could try out your product with no sales pressure.

Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @BRIANL995 

I apologize this is the experience you've had! We have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop any calls you may be receiving from our Sales team. We have also submitted your cancellation and refund request to our Billing Support.

Frankie.P