Cancel

Highlighted
Visitor

Cancellation

On Weds morning April 8th, I spoke with an agent to cancel my membership as I have retired. She assured me it would be done and that I'd receive an e-mail confirmation within the hour. It's now 2 days later and I have received nothing from you. Please confirm that my membership is cancelled and that you will not debit my credit card for April as she explained to me. Thanks Andrew Clare andrewc@rassa.co.za

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Contact Support

spoke to an advisor on April 8th to cancel my subscription of 10 years as I explained to her that I had retired earlier this year.

The lady I spoke to assured me it would be done and that I would receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect within an hour.

It's now 2 days later and I've heard nothing. Please ensure that my instructions are implemented forthwith. Thank You

Andrew Clare - andrewc@rassa.co.za

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Contact Support

Hi @AndrewC74 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. Your account has successfully canceled. We have also sent this cancel confirmation to the contact address on file for your account. Were you able to receive this email?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

I can’t find anywhere to cancel this account. I do not use it and want a refund please.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hi @user54485 

At this time we are unable to authorize any cancellations or refund requests through the Community. We have however submitted your request to our Billing Support for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Cancel Subscription

How do I cancel my subscription?
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel Subscription

I can't see how to cancel my membership.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @AdrianJ34 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing request over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JohnnieB524 ,

It appears you already called in to have your account cancelled. You should have received an email at your primary email address from the Billing team confirming this. If not, feel free to reply here and I can try resending that same email again.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Cancel my free trial

Not what I thought I was getting into,
Tags (2)
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured