Cancel

Highlighted

Cancel my free trial

Not what I thought I was getting into,
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my free trial

Hello @MiriamT95 ,

We're sorry to hear that Constant Contact didn't have what you needed. The trial will run out naturally on its own once the 60 days is over. I can also confirm that you're already on our DNC list for Sales, so you shouldn't receive any calls from them.

Was there anything that you felt we should add or improve on? We'd love to receive any feedback you may have.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

The website told me that they are offering 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL but now it says that I have to pay my $20 dollars bills.

I just want to cancel my account because I TRY the 1 MONTH FREE Trial.

Please help me with this. I'm frustrated because of what constant contact tries to do. I need to pay even they told me that it is FREE TRIAL!? 

Highlighted

Hello @user811380 ,

It appears we've already assisted you via social media. We are still waiting to hear back from our Billing team on one matter. However, your account should cancelled regardless, and no payment should be taken out, despite the one month trial having already ended.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

cancel the account

I need to cancel my account soon. Due to the time difference, I couldn't call your Billing team as you answered the others. Is there any other ways to cancell my account? 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancel the account

Hello @user63052 ,

It looks like we might have sent you a follow-up to your email address regarding your cancellation. If you require further assistance, feel free to reply directly to that, and we'll be happy to help!

William D

Highlighted
Visitor

cancellation

I cannot find how to cancel my account
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancellation

Hello @user13633 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing requests over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

How to Cancel account?

Hi Support Team, I would like to cancel my account, I already email to you, can you help to check.

Thank you!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Re: Delete Account

Hi Support Team,
I would like to cancel my account, please do not further charge my credit card and disable my account.
Thank you!

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured