Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @JeffW217 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancel

Why is it so difficult to cancel this account? I might have considered coming back to Constant Contact once the economy stabilizes but this jump-through-hoops process and DEMAND that I speak to someone on the phone is OUTRAGEOUS. CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT. NOW. STOP PLAYING GAMES. 

Tags (2)

Re: Cancel

Hello, we can submit a ticket for cancellation to our Billing Support, but as this community profile is not attached to an account in our system we're having trouble finding an account to submit a ticket for. Instead we ask that you contact this team directly by phone. Please have the username for your account readily available on this call.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Retail

Cancelling account!

1. You charged me during my free month 2. I have to call u to remove your branding! 3. I have to call u to cancel! And youre not open on Sunday 4. Even though you charged me, I cant send an email! It wants me to "upgrade" even though Im on the highest tier!
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling account!

Hello @user727869 ,

It appears you already sent a ticket into Billing for a refund and cancellation request. They'll make sure to reach out to you as soon as they have an update.

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I've sent a few messages now. I can never get through on the phone. Cancel my membership!
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hello @user807554 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may still wish to reach out to them directly via phone.

William D

Highlighted
Retail

Cancellation

Can’t get any help on your website
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hello @NoahA090 ,

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Delete my account

i think that your services suck because you are refusing my business. I run a hemp derived zero thc CBD company that youre telling me i can use your services. i want you to delete my account right now so i dont make your investors look any better by having me as a new account. delete it!!! i will be checking back in a week, if this isnt done then i will be blasting you all over the internet. make this account go away!!

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured