Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,354 REPLIES 1,354
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it so difficult to cancel this account? I might have considered coming back to Constant Contact once the economy stabilizes but this jump-through-hoops process and DEMAND that I speak to someone on the phone is OUTRAGEOUS. CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT. NOW. STOP PLAYING GAMES. 

Hello, we can submit a ticket for cancellation to our Billing Support, but as this community profile is not attached to an account in our system we're having trouble finding an account to submit a ticket for. Instead we ask that you contact this team directly by phone. Please have the username for your account readily available on this call.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Retail

1. You charged me during my free month 2. I have to call u to remove your branding! 3. I have to call u to cancel! And youre not open on Sunday 4. Even though you charged me, I cant send an email! It wants me to "upgrade" even though Im on the highest tier!

Hello @user727869 ,

It appears you already sent a ticket into Billing for a refund and cancellation request. They'll make sure to reach out to you as soon as they have an update.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I've sent a few messages now. I can never get through on the phone. Cancel my membership!

Hello @user807554 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may still wish to reach out to them directly via phone.

William D

Retail

Can’t get any help on your website

Hello @NoahA090 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

i think that your services suck because you are refusing my business. I run a hemp derived zero thc CBD company that youre telling me i can use your services. i want you to delete my account right now so i dont make your investors look any better by having me as a new account. delete it!!! i will be checking back in a week, if this isnt done then i will be blasting you all over the internet. make this account go away!!

Hello @nathanm427 ,

Your trial account has already been set to cancelled. I've updated your account's communication preferences to make sure no automated emails for purchasing, product updates, etc. are erroneously sent to you.

If you still want to have certain data points expunged from our records, I'd recommend taking a look at our article on GDPR compliance and reaching out to the privacy email as needed.

William D

Participant

CANCEL

Hello @ENZOR54 ,

It appears you're still on a trial account, so you can just let it run out of time naturally. I've gone ahead and unsubscribed you from all of our automated email systems, and placed you on DNC so you don't receive any unwanted or erroneous purchase requests or Sales reach outs.

William D

Participant

There is no option to cancel service. You make it easy to receive my payment BUT not being able to cancel just as easily is very frustrating. I called only to find out I have to call during specific hours. I certainly need to post, blog and report as this is terrible customer service. This is such a shame as the product is great and if I could easily discontinue service then I would quickly restart service as needed. My business is such that the marketing needs change often and I would love to use constant contact if I could easily adjust as needed for my business. I'M STILL TRYING TO CANCEL MY SERVICE - HELP!

It is ashamed, you would think this company was professional, reputable and stood by their word. I am frustrated at the fact they keep withdrawing from my credit card account knowing I cancelled the service immediately after their false advertisement.  

Hi @PatriciaS3024 

I apologize this is the experience you've had with your account! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. While we may be unable to go into your billing details here in the Community, I can confirm our Billing Support has looked into this further for you. A member of this team has also emailed the contact address on file with an update on this for you. If you have any further questions, I would suggest responding directly to that email.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hello @LisaW659 ,

It looks like the account has already been cancelled. To make sure you're assisted I did get a ticket submitted to billing with a refund request. If you'd like to still be able to use and maintain your account without paying full price, you can contact Billing for an account suspension.

I went ahead and got a cancellation and refund request submitted to billing for you @PatriciaS3024 . In both your cases, it may take longer than the usual 1-2 business days for Billing to respond to these tickets, depending on their queue. For a quicker response, you may still wish to call them directly.

William D

Participant

I went to see how your service compares works with a free trial and I have been bombarded with spam from you. Emails, phone calls, etc. all within 12 hours of signing up. This is not what I want from a company. Your site has no method for unsubscribing from the service. I want to cancel everything with you.

Hello @JohnR0419 ,

We're sorry if between the automated system and the assigned Sales agent you received too much communication - especially within the first day of being on trial. It looks like we got your trial processed for cancellation already. I've also gone in and updated your communication preferences so you're set up for DNC and unsubscribed from automated marketing emails.

If you do receive any erroneous Sales or automatic emails regarding purchasing, marketing tips, etc., please let us know so we can investigate further.

William D

I really need to cancel mailing plan too. how can I get it done?? 

Hello @user415899 ,

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

I signed up for a free trial yesterday, and today determined I wanted to drop the free trial and not continue with your service. There is no clear way to do that from your interface. Please do not pursue me as a customer, and do not attempt to bill me for non-cancellation. I can find nowhere to cancel on your site, but was told quite clearly if I do not cancel after 30 days, you'll start billing me. Accept this as notice of my cancellation. I have notified Mr. Robinson of the same.