Cancel

Highlighted

Re: No mechanism to suspend or cancel the service

Hello @ScottW1041 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cancel

How to I cancel?
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hello @MTC ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES

I HAVE CALLED SO MANY TIMES

I AM ALWAYS PLACED ON HOLD.

I OWN TWO COMPANIES. YOU GUYS BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT FOR REVIEW 20 DAYS AGO I THINK.

I KEPT ON CALLING YOUR NUMBER AND IT PUT ME ON HOLD. I CALLED YOU GUYS ON THE TIMINGS MENTIONED ON YOUR WEBSITE. NOT IDIOCITY IS THAT RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO CALL YOU GUYS AGAIN AS YOU GUYS CHARGED MY CARD AND PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND NO ONE IS STILL ANSWERING THE PHONE.

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?

CANCEL MY BOTH ACCOUNTS info@sbinternational.net and info@graspsolutions.net ALSO.

AND ISSUE ME FULL REFUND FOR BOTH ACCOUNTS

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES

Hello @user656548 ,

It appears you already have a case with Billing regarding your cancellation and refund request. They'll respond to you as soon as they have an update.

William D

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cancel my account

I would like to cancel my account.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @user588703 ,

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Why is it so hard to cancel my account.

I want to cancel my account and it is very hard.  

Please cancel my account.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Why is it so hard to cancel my account.

Hello @RubyS3 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Retail

Cancelling

I need to put my account on hold/cancel but cannot find anywhere on the site to do that or for that matter contact you. Hopefully you can sort this for me. Thanks
Tags (3)
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured