Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,364 REPLIES 1,364

Hello @RubyS3 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Retail

I need to put my account on hold/cancel but cannot find anywhere on the site to do that or for that matter contact you. Hopefully you can sort this for me. Thanks

Hello @user743782 ,

Would you prefer to cancel or suspend?

In suspension you'd pay a much smaller fee per month (typically ranging from $5 to $20 depending on the number of contacts), and you'd still have access to your account to build campaigns and manage contacts. You just wouldn't have the ability to publish / send any campaigns. While cancelled your account is effectively cut off until you pay to reopen it. If you choose to do this, we'd recommend downloading your contact lists, as well as downloading your unsubscribes for legal and compliance reasons.

Just let us know which you'd prefer, and we can get a ticket submitted for you. Typically these tickets will have a 1-2 business day turnaround. For a quicker response, you may wish to call Billing directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Hi Constant Contact Team,

We have been trying to cancel an account for over an year. Have put in numerous request to cancel our account. Our account is vide rahulatempordotin. Despite several emails, chat requests, and tweet requests, there is no response. Every month you continue to charge us, but dont pay any heed or respond to our queries.

We are tired of this chase, need an urgent help please.

Hello @user938801 ,

It looks like your account was already cancelled, if you need us to resend the email confirmation, please let us know.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Participant

I have enjoyed my association with Constant Contact all these years.

To repeat: please discontinue the monthly $20 charge to my 

Hello @LOUP96680 ,

It appears your account is already cancelled, and you should have received a confirmation of that. Please let us know if you need us to resend that confirmation.

William D

Participant

Hello I would like to Cancel my account. Please help me do so. I cannot get thru your hotline Number and cannot find any Email For the Same. Worst service

Hello @user714884 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

Hi, We no longer wish to receive your service. Please refund the latest charge and cease immediately our account. thanks,

Hello @MariosF ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Home & Building Services

Hello, Can you please cancel my subscription ASAP?????!!!

Hello @user409563 ,

It appears you already submitted a request to Billing. When they have an update for your request, they'll make sure to respond via the email you provided.

William D

Participant

I would like to cancel my account but there is no way I can do it online. Chat support is not available and phone number given is not reachable. Kindly assist.

Hello @user241323 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates. Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days.

William D

Retail

Buen dia necesito cancelar la cuenta de prueba y su ayuda con el reembolso

Hola @user587012 ,

Aunque lamentamos verte partir, puedes cancelar tu cuenta a través de nuestro Soporte de facturación. Para asegurarnos de que recibas asistencia, hemos enviado tu solicitud de cancelación y reembolso a través de un ticket para este equipo. Un miembro de este equipo se comunicará con usted directamente con cualquier actualización adicional.

Debido a la alta cola, la solicitud puede demorar más de los 1-2 días hábiles normales. Para obtener la respuesta más rápida, es posible que desee comunicarse con ellos directamente.

William D

Participant

close my account please and stop calling me

Hello @moshen1 ,

I've put in the request for your trial to be closed. I've reached out to your Sales agent to close the lead, set you for Do Not Call, and unsubscribed you from automated communications from our system. If you do receive any further communications, please let us know and we'll investigate. Thank you, and have a good day!

William D

Occasional Participant

I want to unsubscribed before i got charge. thankyou

Hello @user195176 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!