Cancel

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel my account

Hello @ErinJ243 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Hi. I would like to cancel an account and have been unable to reach anyone on the phone. If you could please process this.

Thank you.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hi @RachaelT92 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel account

Hi Adrienne

Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Solution Provider

DAR DE BAJA CUENTA URGENTE

Quiero dar de baja mi cuenta!

Hemos usado los días de prueba no nos gustó el servicio y nos han cobrado 45 dolares. No estamos usando el producto y no queremos pagar por algo que no estamos utilizando. Por favor denos de baja de este servicio. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: DAR DE BAJA CUENTA URGENTE

Hola @user106791 . Parece que nos contactó a través de un canal diferente y ya hemos enviado su solicitud de cancelación a nuestros equipos. Por favor permita 24 horas hábiles para su revisión.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Solution Provider

Re: DAR DE BAJA CUENTA URGENTE

NO ME RESPONDEN LOS MAILS!! ya pasaron más de 48 horas hábiles. Me han facturado por un servicio que no utilicé, quiero que den de baja YA MI CUENTA. mail udajtelefonicos@gmail.com

Dejen de generarme facturas que no pienso pagar porque no usamos el servicio. Den de baja la cuenta.

Highlighted
Retail

Cancellation

I’ve been trying to cancel this account. I am too sick to work and because of Covid I haven’t worked in months. I I’ve looked online on how to cancel and I’ve called. I want this cancelled. It is not as user friendly as I thought and I hhavent been able to get help since I paid.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hello @SheilaT205 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. I didn't see any cases associated with your account regarding cancellation call-ins, so to make sure you're assisted I've submitted your cancellation request as a ticket to Billing. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may still wish to reach out to them directly via phone.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Health Practitioners & Centers

Delete this account

Hi, we have sent numerous emails to the support team but have not heard back from anyone yet. We would like this account to be closed. Can anyone please advise on how to go about getting this done?

Thank you.

Tags (2)
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured