Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,473 REPLIES 1,473
Participant

I need to cancel my account- please contact me 

Hello @ElizabethJ25 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Participant

Please note that we herewith cancel our account

Hello @CarstenR 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Consulting & Training

I am trying to cancel my subscription and account the phone number for UK support centre is just an answer phone no one ever answers, this is terrible support, HOW DO I CANCEL?

Hello @user76196 ,

It appears we already spoke over social media, and you emailed us to confirm the cancellation. If you need us to resend the cancellation confirmation manually, just let us know. Thank you for trialing our services, and good luck in your future marketing endeavors!

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I want to cancel my subscription but I can't reach anyone on the phone! This is not okay! Someone from ConstantContact please contact me back and tell me how I can reach you in order to cancel my subscription. It should not be this difficult!

Hello @Nancy3880 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may still wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

May I please cancel this account?

Hello @KellyF631 ,

I got your trial submitted for cancellation, and got you set up for DNC / unsubscribed your from marketing communications. If you continue to receive any unwanted, automated or Sales communication from us, please let us know and we'll investigate further. Good luck in your future marketing endeavors!

William D

Occasional Participant

I deavtivated my account on 22nd June 2020 but you have charged me $44. I had to reactivate my account to get to this. Please delete my account entirely and refund my money at once Nina nina.petrie@gmail.com

Hello @NinaP3 ,

It appears your account went into cancellation due to un-applied invoices, which is why our system kept trying to charge the card on file to make up for the negative balance. Cancelling through Billing removes the credit card from our system so there's nothing to charge for un-applied invoices.

I got your request submitted to the billing team, but it may take them longer than the normal 1-2 business days to process the requests (depending on the size of their queue). For the quickest response, I'd suggest calling in.

William D

Occasional Participant

Hi William D,

And I realised I had added the wrong email address...its addwatergraphics@gmail.com

Thanks for helping...I cannot get through to them as I live in Australia and it says there is no one there when I ring. It costs me a fortune to call on my mobile and that;s all I ahve

Nina

Participant

Dear Constant Contact Team

Please cancel my account permantely and stop billing.

It is simply ridiculous that I cannot find cancel it by myself and there is not even an email contact I can write to except making an international call!!

Please cancel my account once you see this message.

Hong Pu

Hello @FirstNameL967922 

Adrienne B.

Participant

Thanks

Hello @user543560 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

please cancel my account. paulsomers@me.com

Hello @PaulS73658 ,

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

Please unsubscribe

And do not charge my card

Thanks

Hello @NRB ,

It appears your account is currently flagged for review. I've gone ahead and submitted your cancellation and refund request to them. Depending on the size of their case and call queue, it may take up to 24 business hours for them to respond, and bit longer than that for a refund evaluation. 

If you're needing a quicker response, you may wish to speak with the Account Review team directly.

William D