Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,488 REPLIES 1,488
Participant

I cannot believe there is no way to cancel a subscription online.  You require us to call during business hours and sit on hold.

This company is a scam and is obviously relying on people being unable to get through or not finding time to do this.  Shame on you!

Hello @RebeccaA11 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Hello, please cancel my account. I no longer need it. Please feel free to contact me at rich@theheritagetable.com.

Hello @RichardV556 ,

It looks like you already spoke with a Billing rep, and they've scheduled your account for cancellation. Please let us know if you need us to resend a manual cancellation confirmation email. Good luck in your future marketing endeavors!

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Team, Please cancel my account with you with immediate effect, i do not wish to avail your services. Please ensure my credit card is not charged and delete my account database from your system. No one attends your calls mentioned on your site in India & abroad. Your Chat is also switched off leaving a very disturbing impact on your services towards customers like me. Hereon i take this mail as my disconnection of my account with you with immediate effect - Connect Easy   (connecteasy10@mail.com)

Hello @user15980 ,

It appears your account is currently under review, which requires a call-in to their team to resolve. I've transferred your case to them to process the cancellation and to look into your account status. For a quicker resolution, it'd be better to call the Review team directly.

William D

Consulting & Training

Hello Support Team,

I am a representative of My Global Citizenship. I want to delete my account from the Constant Contact.

Kindly let me know what is the procedure to delete my account.

Let me know if you have any query.

Thanks,

My Global Citizenship.

Hello @user407746 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

I need to close account and cannot find an easy way to do so...been billed several times and not using this account.

Hello @TrulaH7 ,

William D

Occasional Participant

Please cancel my subscription. i didnt find any way to cancel the subscription. i am also trying to call and chat but it didn't work. 

Hello @FirstNameL860824 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

yes, contact information is correct.

i have tried to call billing but they are unable to pickup the call.

Hello @FirstNameL860824,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Hey, why do you guys change for the next month prior to the start of the new period? I want to cancel my account but you guys refuse to give me a refund even though I'm not going to be using it during that period. You said that I can't even get full credit for your website even when I decide to come back in the future. I'd have to keep paying for this month when I don't need it and I have to pay again when I come back. That is unprofessional.

Im doing the same and the numbers for me to call that they give me are not working......

same here, canclelation tel numbers are nto working, how unprofessional

Hello @MidasS ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates. Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. You should receive a confirmation, once the cancellation is processed.

William D

Hello @JurgenW7 ,

It looks like you already called, and were able to speak with a Billing rep regarding your account. If you need any follow up info, just let us know. 

William D

Hello @SohailK8 ,

It looks like you already connected with a Billing agent, and your account is set for cancellation. If you need us to resend a cancellation confirmation, just let us know. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

William D

Participant

I recently signed up to use the free month you advertised . Mainly to see if this product works for me. 

I have been calling in relentlessly tp cancel since sending my first two emails which was in the first month with no luck . 

I have sent only two emails during the free period and then tried to cancel as i cannot afford the monthly subscription . But it seems that this is a scam and makes the cancellation process very difficult . 

You cannot advertise a free month then make the cancellation impossible . 

This cannot be legal . 

So this is my cancellation notice . Please cancel with immediate effect . Your company is operating fraudulently . 

Thank you 

R Kollopen 

South Africa 

You have my details,