The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October 16th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Cancel

Highlighted

Cancel my account

Please cancel my account
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @ShirleyI4 ,

It looks like you got an email sent in, and your trial has since been cancelled. Additionally, I've set your account to be unsubscribed from any automated marketing emails, as well as on DNC. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Cancel account

Please, I want cancel my account. Thanks.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hello @user8098757 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Cancellation of free trial

Spent the entire last week trying to cancel the free trial of constant contact as i didn't find it useful at all but didn't find the cancel button for the same. Also tried to connect via call to the customer support team, and also to the billing support team but the phone number isn't working and also via live chat which is disabled.

Any staff reading this complain, please contact the billing team and cancel our free trial as soon as possible.

My email id is:  and the reason for cancellation is worst customer support and absence of cancel our subscription button on the billing page and also committing everything and fulfilling nothing.

CC Worst Support.JPG

Highlighted

Re: Cancellation of free trial

Hello @user059381 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Highlighted

How to cancel subscription at Constantcontact.com

Constantcontact is charging monthly fees despite of sending mail and DM on twitter regarding cancellation of subscription. Please tell me how I can unsubscribe .

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: How to cancel subscription at Constantcontact.com

Hello @user633613 ,

We're not finding any requests regarding a cancellation for this account. It looks you also emailed us with the email address of the account you were needing cancelled, and absolutely nothing came up in our system regarding that email address, besides the account that's still open. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to Billing. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancelar Cuenta

Hola, quiero cancelar mi cuenta y he marcado al número de México pero repetidas veces suena un mensaje que dice que no pueden atenderme, también marqué al número internacional y esperé media hora a que me contestaran y luego me colgaron. Por favor, qué puedo hacer en este caso?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancelar Cuenta

Hello @user8879444 ,

Aunque lamentamos verte partir, puedes cancelar tu cuenta a través de nuestro Soporte de facturación. Para asegurarnos de que recibas asistencia, hemos enviado tu solicitud de cancelación mediante un ticket a este equipo. Un miembro de este equipo se comunicará con usted directamente con cualquier actualización adicional. Debido a la alta cola, la solicitud puede demorar más de los 1-2 días hábiles normales.

William D

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured