The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Cancel

Highlighted

cancel

i want to cancel my account i just registered today i cannot find a way to cancel it. i cant call you because i live in poland and you dont have a phone number linked to poland.

i tried to call germany and itnernational but it didnt work

pls cancel my accoutn i dont wanna pay anything

i didnt use anything

plase cancel it pelase

Highlighted
Employee

Re: cancel

Hello @user08985 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community.

Thank you

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Cerrar mi cuenta

Ya no lo quiero usar, no me funcionó.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cerrar mi cuenta

Hola @user972559 ,

Aunque lamentamos verte partir, puedes cancelar tu cuenta a través de nuestro Soporte de facturación. Para asegurarnos de que recibas asistencia, hemos enviado tu solicitud de cancelación mediante un ticket a este equipo. Un miembro de este equipo se comunicará con usted directamente con cualquier actualización adicional.

Debido a la alta cola, la solicitud puede demorar más de los 1-2 días hábiles normales. Para obtener la respuesta más rápida, es posible que desee comunicarse con ellos directamente.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Hello I can’t seem to see an option to cancel my account. just noticed that im still getting charged for this, thought it was canceled a while back as you can see I have t used it at all for a very very long time.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hello @KyleH239 ,

Our records show that when you called in last year, you accepted keeping your account open at a one-time discount, but did not actually cancel. You should have received a confirmation email from the Billing agent you spoke with. Regardless, to make sure you're assisted I've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to Billing. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Canceling plan

There is nowhere on your website where I can cancel our plan. We should not have to wait until your normal business hours to make a phone call in order to do this. This is a very old fashioned way to do business.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Canceling plan

Hello @SharonN489 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Highlighted

Cancel

Cancel my account. I haven't done anything on your site and have not given you my credit card information. So this should be easy for you. I will not call you or contact you again about this. I do not wish to use your services. Again: cancel my account.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hello @EmmettL6 ,

Your trial account has been set for cancellation. Additionally, I've added you to our DNC and unsubscribed you from our marketing emails.

William D

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured